Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wife's ransom from her husband along with her brother-in-law in Lahore

 

Lahore incident: 1

With today's latest news, we continue to inform you. This news is being given to you from the city of Lahore, Pakistan, where we will tell you an incident where a woman performed a drama with her brother-in-law.

Kidnapping drama: 2

In which the woman pretended to be a Quba and her husband was informed that his wife had been kidnapped. The kidnappers asked for 10 lakhs, so the man reported to the police, after which the police took immediate action.  The woman was found.

Wife drama : 3

While after the police investigation it was found that this woman did all this along with her brother-in-law because he did not listen to me. The woman said that I had a fight with my husband because I had given 10 lakhs to my husband.  

Police action: 4

But she refused to give me money due to which I did all this. Police say that this woman read her brother-in-law and was recovered from there. Further police action is going on.

Post a Comment

0 Comments